[NOTE: PAGE UNDER RENOVATION] Welcome to our gathering collection of newsletters and blogs from various Christian organizations and ministries in Canada. If you wish to include yours send us a newsletter in PDF format or a frame-able webpage link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bridges of Love: a newsletter centered on reconnecting the church with the community and increasing awareness of pandemic preparedness.
- Canada Watch: is The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada's quarterly print newsletter, intended to equip the Church as a renewing and transforming force in families, communities, our country and the nations of the world.
- CAPSS Connections: the newsletter for the Christian Association for Pregnancy Support Services.
- Church Planting Canada: a monthly prayer update and newsletter focusing on planting 10,000 new churches in Canada.
- Imago E-magazine: A faith based organization rooted in the Christian tradition that seeks to find ways to encourage creative initiatives in the arts.
- InControl Lifestyle Magazine: A publication of Yvonneep Media & Communications, provides advice, useful tips, the latest trends, news and more in areas as diverse as relationships, entertainment, fashion & beauty, technology, life events, social issues, health, and finance.
- Just A Word: a blog from The Word Guild, an association of writers and editors who are Christian
- Lifelight: the newsletter of Lifelight Ministries, a Canadian distributor of International Bible Society (IBS). We believe the Word of God changes lives.
- Lydia Canada Newsletter: from an international network of women who pray in small groups.
- Now That's Progress: The Canadian Christian Relief and Development Association (CCRDA), an association of Canadian Christian organizations and individuals involved in relief, development, and justice who are committed to integrated, transformational development.
- Opening Doors: this newsletter from Exodus Global Alliance equips people to respond with the truth about God's plan for sexual and moral purity, and with the grace of God to people who bear the damage of fallen sexuality.
- PWS Developments: The quarterly newsletter for Presbyterian World Service & Development, the development and relief agency of The Presbyterian Church in Canada. For more frequent news, you can also check out their e-newsletter.
- Save the Mothers: a newsletter by Dr. Jean Chamberlain Froese, Uganda.
- Selaw Ministries: a newsletter about the work of Robert White with Artists in Christian Testimony Canada.
- Transitions: a newsletter from Transitional Leadership Ministries division of Outreach Canada.
- Word Alive: selected content from the quarterly magazine published by Wycliffe Bible Translators of Canada.
- Word & Deed: the newsletter of SCA International. See more recent news on their website.
- World Watch: A newsletter from the president of World Vision, Canada's largest private relief and development agency.
- Worldwide Christian Schools: a newsletter of Worldwide Christian Schools with a vision of education for children of every nation.
Visit our Marketplace
Support the EFC ministry by using our Amazon links